OKAY.com is committed to securing your privacy and we have taken all reasonable steps to protect the information you share with us.
For purposes of conducting our business, you may be required to provide us your personal data, which may include your name, e-mail address, mailing/correspondence address, contact number, tracking data, social media account information etc.
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To present content and information on our website and app in the most effective manner for you and the device that you use;
- To register a free OKAY.com account;
- To provide alerts, updates, materials or information about our services or other types of information that you requested or signed up for;
- To communicate and respond to your questions or requests;
- To respond or take part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice; and
- For marketing purposes. This includes:
- Direct marketing: We intend to use or provide your personal data for direct marketing purposes that offer or advertise products or services by sending relevant information directly to you. We cannot use or provide your personal data for direct marketing purposes without your consent. You may at any time withdraw your consent by using the unsubscribe link provided in our emails or by contacting us as per the details specified in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section.
Any personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and will be used strictly for communication purposes where you have actively expressed interest in being contacted. We will not share your personal information with third parties other than related corporate entities. You have the right to review any personal information we have collected and request that it be corrected if any inaccuracies exist.
This policy is current as of its last revision date below but may be amended from time to time to reflect changes and additions. You should check the most current version before relying on any of the provisions in this policy.
Request for access and correction of Personal Data or for information in relation to the Company's policy and practice on privacy of personal data should be sent to the details specified in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section below.
You can elect to discontinue marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our e-Flyers or by contacting us as per the details specified in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Data Protection Officer
OKAY Property Agency Limited,
15/F Wilson House,
19-27 Wyndham Street,
Central, Hong Kong
Last Revision: 08/10/2021